National Decision Day

                    My Road to Success via a “World Class Education”
By, Shamonique Atwater


The end of the school year is approaching, Senioritis has totally kicked in, and now it’s grind time to begin our transitioning to college or life after graduation. National College Decision Day has come and now I know where most of my peers are attending to further their education. This day was very exciting yet, very exhausting. For me, I wasn’t really looking forward to this day because I was not sure at all of what college I wanted to go to, wasn’t even close to it.

During my Junior year I’ve visited many campuses (Kean University, Caldwell University, Fairleigh Dickinson University. and more) to weigh my options of the type of environment I would be spending the next four years or so of my life at. I’ve been impressed by many campuses and some weren’t really eye catching. Somehow I was more so interested in the food variety than the dorm rooms at some point of time, but then I had to get a reality check of what i should actually be considering attending a college.

I’ve applied to at least 10+ schools, intended to study Psychology or Criminal Justice, (Bloomfield College, Lincoln University, Caldwell University, University of Bridgeport, Rider University, Ramapo University, Kean University, and more) and I’ve been accepted to each and every one of them with Merit and/or Presidential Scholarships of $20,000 or more. Receiving all this offers really messed my head up because I was unsure of how to weigh my options wisely. Speaking with some of my teachers, they gave me suggestions on certain schools and their Psychology and Criminal Justice programs about how good they were and what they think I’d like.

As the day came closer and closer, I’ve become slightly more decisive on where I wanted to go. I just knew I didn’t want to go so far away from home, I’d want to be familiar with the campus, an outstanding program for my study, and a reasonable financial aid reward coming from the school of my choice. It all balled down to Lincoln, FDU, and Kean University. Each of those schools have given me great interest in studying there for all different reasons.



Making my final decision was really hard for me because I received two full scholarships to other schools. But they weren't schools I saw myself attending. I believe this decision will upset my parents because they expected me to go to a “better” school or maybe “further” away from home or to one of the two schools that gave me full scholarships. My final choice has made me happy and excited and I cannot wait to start my new life on my own, pursuing the start of my dreams and eating as many Auntie Anne’s Pretzels at Kean University starting the Fall of 2018.

High school was a blast. I’m sad it is soon to be over, but now it’s time to move on and grow to start this new transition in all our lives. We’re growing older, and soon to be completely on our own as adults. 

Congratulations Class of 2018 for your acceptances and you plans for success after high school. I wish you all the best. Four years from now, we'll all be college graduates and ready for the real world!


Comments

  1. I have my ATM card already programmed to withdraw the maximum of $ 4,000 a day for a maximum of 20 days. I'm so happy with this because I got mine last week and I've used it to get $ 44,000. Mr Clifford is giving the card just to help the poor and needy even though it is illegal but it is something nice and it is not like another scam pretending to have the ATM cards blank. And no one gets caught when using the card. Get yours today by sending a mail to cliffordhackerspays@gmail.com.... THIS IS 100% REAL. I AM A BENEFICIARY OF THIS. HACKERS EMAIL: cliffordhackerspays@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my ATM card already programmed to withdraw the maximum of $ 5,000 a day for a maximum of 12months. I’m so happy with this because I got mine last week and I’ve used it to get $ 50,000. Mr Thomas is giving the card just to help the poor and needy even though it is illegal but it is something nice and it is not like another scam pretending to have the ATM cards blank. And no one gets caught when using the card. Get yours today by sending a mail to perrythomas827@gmail.com… THIS IS 100% REAL. I AM A BENEFICIARY OF THIS. HACKERS EMAIL: perrythomas827@gmail.com. WE ALSO OFFER BITCOIN INVESTMENTS !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These set of superior Cyber terrorist Known as WhitehatstechAtgmailDotcom have been in service for more than a decade and they have set an extremely impressive records that no Hacker can break,  they have the best hacking tools any one can ever imagine, that is why their job is performed with ease, contact them now for any of your hacking services and thank me later

    ReplyDelete
  4. These set of superior Cyber terrorist Known as WhitehatstechAtgmailDotcom have been in service for more than a decade and they have set an extremely impressive records that no Hacker can break,  they have the best hacking tools any one can ever imagine, that is why their job is performed with ease, contact them now for any of your hacking services and thank me later

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been sticking around the blogs and guestbook but I have never met an hacker and private investigator as fast and discreet as the WHITEHATS ORGANIZATION. These set of superior Cyber terrorist Known as  "Whitehatspytech@cyberservices.com" have been in service for more than a decade and they have set an extremely impressive records that no Hacker can break,  they have the best hacking tools any one can ever imagine, that is why their job is performed with ease, contact them now for any of your hacking services like phone hacks, phone spy, social platform hack, bank loading, credits card loads and many more…You will be sure to thank me later

    ReplyDelete

  6. I will strongly love to recommend the services of the best team of dark web hackers. they are professional and very discreet in carrying out their jobs, they have the best customer service agents and satisfaction at heart. If you have any services you wish to contact them for, go on albertgonzalezwizard (@) gmail com / Whatassp +31684181827 or Telegram:  +31687920980. They help track and monitor your cheating partner's phone without his idea, clear or erase criminal records as well as repair a bad credit score, all social media hacks,funds recovery and many others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
    Contact +1(407) 777-4240
    Premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Contact this guy for problems such as hacking emails, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, note changes, deleting criminal records, credit and debit refill, reloading insurance documents, lost or lost file recovery, background check of people and organizations Monitor your spouse's activities regarding the phone and social media and contact him at albertgonzalezwizard (@) gmail com or whatsapp +31684181827 Telegramm:  +31687920980 he is very trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was in need of a very good hacker then i was refereed to this wonderful hacker named GHOSTCHAMPIONWIZARD@GMAIL.COM who helped me hack into my spouse phone with out my spouse knowing such a hack was done on his phone GHOSTCHAMPIONWIZARD@GMAIL.COM hacked into my spouse whats-app messages, call logs, text messages, deleted text messages, Viber, emails and many more i got result under 24 hours and I found out my spouse has been a big time cheat thanks to this great hacker you all can also contact him if you have any form of problem. He is a solution maker tell him i refereed you to him am sure he will help you with your proof .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Captain WebGenesis - Stolen Bitcoin Recovery Expert.

    Leading cryptocurrency recovery company Captain WebGenesis specializes in getting back money that has been stolen from individuals through bogus investment platforms. Their team of professionals tracks and traces stolen cryptocurrencies using state-of-the-art technology and industry experience, increasing clients' chances of recovery. Minutes wasted make an impact on the recovery process. Get Captain WebGenesis's help now. Their cybersecurity team's comprise of professional license blockchain developers who are very much knowledgeable in the crypto space and are able to help you in all crypto scam retrieval funds, bitcoin scam recovering and investment scam recovery.

    Contact info.
    Email:(Captainwebgenesis (@) hackermail. com)             

    Website captainwebgenesis. com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is stephanie. I want to sharemy cryptocurrency scam story and recovery of my funds. I am giving all creditsto EXNER PRO HACKER for getting back all my funds to the last cent. I lost mylife savings $107,340.28 on cryptocurrency website after following up the storyof a nerd I saw on social media. At first, I was making money or so I thoughtas the platform was showing I was making money. After a few weeks, I decided towithdraw some amount but I was denied access to the funds. I got locked out ofmy account and on reaching out to the company, they informed me that I wassuspected of violating international anti-money laundering laws. They laterasked me to share personal information and more money. I had no more money leftwith me. I reached out for help from platforms like WRTV Investigates to get mymoney back but that did not help either. When I found out about Exner ProHacker, I had lost all hope. Am just thanking heavens that I found them. Herebelow is their email, don’t hesitate to seek out for their help.Email: Exnerprohacker@protonmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was devastated when I fell victim to a bitcoin scam. I thought all was lost until I found WebCipher Cyber Security Service. Their expert team guided me through the process, and to my amazement, they managed to recover my stolen bitcoins. I can't thank them enough for their professionalism and dedication. If you've been scammed, don't lose hope. Reach out to their support team through the email [webcipher@cyberdude.com], they truly can help you reclaim what's rightfully yours." Also reach out on WhatsApp:+16093651751

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment