Senior Year Reflections:TV Shows

What TV will remind of you this school year?


Image result for grown ishImage result for Gossip GirlImage result for love & hip hop atlanta cast


As the school year comes to an end, we asked the senior class to tell the TV show that will forever make them think of their senior year at UHS. Here's what they had to say: 



"Grown-ish because it actually reminds me of how High School is just with more problems." --Amber Moses

"Any reality tv show, because there was MADDDD drama and there was so much drama (yum) and there were some fun things in between. Moments where you reflect and remember the good and the bad. But mostly the fun." --Bianca Dodson

"Gossip Girl because there were a lot of shady intentions this year." --Carlos Shamburger

"Every TV show because there's drama EVERYDAY." --Decontee Matthew

"Scandal because everything in this school is built on lies much like his presidency." --Shardea Armstrong

"Degrassi because it was filled with some of the same drama stories we have now." --Sadeeya Bentham

"Grown-ish is a show that will remind me of senior because i will always remember my first time watching it which was in Mrs.Jones' Journalism class." --Dominique Joseph

"Hannah Montana.. Miley, Lilly, Oliver, and Jackson's friendship in school reminds me of Tamara, Ryan, Caleb, and I." --Shamonique Atwater

"A TV show that make me think of my senior year is Everybody Hates Chris, because I'm a very lonely person who was always by myself this whole school year." -- Ikea Greene

"Glee because i felt like in the beginning they were a bunch of outcast and in their senior year they were still outcast but more mature and embraced that difference in them more which is how i feel about myself in my senior year." --Dwight Ankle

"Greys Atamony because I've been watching it since my senior year started." -Karin Adams

"Although I have not watched many episodes of it, Grown-ish will definitely make me think of senior year because while preparing for what to expect in college, grown-ish has been a relatable show with black teens like me in college overcoming obstacles and participating in trends." --Nefertiti Cooper

"Full House, Due to the fact that some of the situations that Danny's eldest daughter ends up in I've had myself." --Raquan Pierce



Comments

  1. I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
    Contact +1(407) 777-4240
    Premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment